Best TikTok Posting Times To Follow In 2022
TikTok is a video-based social media platform that allows users to create, watch and share videos. Users create a variety of videos extended from challenges, dance videos, magic tricks, and funny videos. TikTok’s popularity grew immensely, and it was the most downloaded app on both android and iOs platforms.
TikTok recently reported that the current active users rate is over 1 billion. The TikTok algorithm displays unique content in the For YouPage for every individual user based on their interests. The main things that the TikTok algorithm takes into consideration are user activity, language, location, and not interested feedback. Posting your content at the right time gives more visibility to your videos. This article explains about the TikTok posting times to gain massive engagement.
How to start posting on TikTok?
Before you start, download the TikTok app and sign up for an account. You can sign up using your mobile number or email Id. Once you complete the basic steps, you can upload your video for up to 60 seconds. Here are the steps
- Open your TikTok app.
- Click the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the red button to start recording. Before clicking that button, choose the timing for your video.
- Click the effect button and select your desired effects.
- You can add text or sound to your video.
- Enter the hashtags, caption, and description for your video.
- Click the post button to post the video.
Does posting time matter on TikTok?
Yes, TikTok posting time matters a lot to trigger the TikTok algorithm and gain more views to your post. The TikTok algorithm decides your range of audience based on the views, likes, and comments that your video receives. So, you need to think about how to get more views and likes on TikTok for attaining maximum reach.
TikTok analytics helps to understand the reach of your content. To check your profile analytics, you need to upgrade to a Pro account.
Here are the steps to upgrade your account.
- Open your TikTok app.
- Click the three sleeping lines.
- Click the manage my setting in the account section.
- Click the switch to business account.
- Verify your email to finish the upgrade process.
After completing these steps, follow the steps below to see your analytics.
- Go to your profile page.
- Click the three sleeping lines in the top corner.
- Click the creator tool in the account section.
- Click the analytics to see the statistics for your profile and videos.
The analytics report shows how often users saw your video at a given time.
Best TikTok Posting Times
In order to achieve the best results, you need to post when most of your followers are engaged on TikTok. Especially, understanding where the majority of your audience live will help you know when they are online and choose the optimum time to post accordingly. Besides TikTok posting time, how often you upload videos on your page also affects the reach of your post.
Based on an experiment report, the best TikTok posting time is Thursday at 7 pm. In case you’re planning to post more than once in a week, you may follow the posting times.
- The best time is 10 pm because the majority of TikTok users start their week off to be energetic at work. So, they need a slight entertainment at night time.
- The best TikTok posting time for Tuesday is 9 AM. TikTok users’ engagements start intensive from 6 AM.
- The best TikTok posting Time for Wednesday is 7 am. Wednesday is another user’s engaged morning on TikTok.
- The best TikTok posting time for Thursday is 7 pm. It is the highest weekday for engagement.
- After lunch hour, users’ engagement is consistent on TikTok. So, the best TikTok posting time for Friday is 3 pm.
- Saturday is weekend time. So, the best TikTok posting time for Saturday is 11 pm.
- The best TikTok posting time for Sunday is 4 pm. Also, user engagement is high from 7 to 8 am.
These are the TikTok algorithm posting times. TikTok has a global audience, so posting at the right time is essential. Morning and evening are the peak time for TikTok users.
Can you schedule TikTok posts?
TikTok scheduling is the best way to post your content when your followers are active, and it helps you to stay consistent on TikTok. You can schedule TikTok posts using third-party apps like loomy, socialpilot, crowdfire, TikTok scheduler, planable, later, and vista social apps.
Gaining exposure on TikTok is pretty challenging with the ever increasing number of users. Along with taking valuable insights about your profile and content from TikTok analytics, you could follow the average best posting times to boost your performance on TikTok.